LG iPECS eMG80 Phone System
The LG iPECS eMG80 PBX is the latest offering from Ericsson LG, and it's undoubtedly the best value solution we've seen - period! It's no surprise customers can't get them installed fast enough. It offers all the features of its larger brother the iPECS eMG 800 at a fraction of the price, and will work seamlessly with VoIP (to make calls over the internet e.g. the NBN) as well as traditional copper phone lines. The eMG80 will even expand up to 48 users as well as working with every handset on offer from LG.
Ericsson-LG iPECS-eMG80 Phone System
The LG iPECS eMG80 phone system is a simply brilliant solution for SME business from 2-48 staff. We don't use the word 'brilliant' lightly, , but it is not often that you see a system of this quality and feature set offered at such a ridiculously low price. It effectively replaces the LG iPECS SBG-1000 (and quite frankly leaves it for dead!).
It uses the same software architecture of its larger brother, the LG iPECS UCS 100 & eMG 800 phone system and lots of the same features as the iPECS UCP IP phone systems, but why would you pay more for a system that does the same thing....but cheaper. No logical person would.
Why is the Ericsson-LG eMG80 phone system so ridiculously affordable?
Well, it's pretty simple. Ericsson-LG were losing their share of the market to inferior products, so they introduced a top quality product at a price point that the rest of the players can't, or won't, compete with. Now, this isn't marketing hype but simple fact.
Do you need to use VoIP for the Ericsson-LG eMG80 PBX?
No. One of the great things about the iPECS eMG80 phone system is its designed to work with old-fashioned Telstra phone lines (PSTN or ISDN2 and even incredibly ISDN 10/ 20 and 30) as well as the latest SIP technology (for unbelievably cheap VoIP phone calls over the NBN or another high bandwidth internet connection). You decide. If for some reason you can't, or aren't ready to move to VoIP you can continue with your current phone line provider and setup while still enjoying all the systems features and benefits.
Then, when you're ready and the NBN or an alternative high bandwidth internet service is available in your area, you can easily implement VoIP at any time. With the LG eMG80 PBX, you can change the way you make calls without having to change your hardware.
Is the Ericsson-LG eMG80 phone system NBN ready?
Yes. If you're lucky enough to have NBN already in your area then you can start using this right away. If not, rest assured that then the NBN does come to your area your phone system is ready.
An intelligent hybrid solution - like the eMG80 PBX - is equipped for any eventuality, and this is just another reason it is such a phenomenal system. The price is simply the icing on the cake!
Connect your mobile phones, tablets and PCs to the phone system.
Yes, you read that correctly. The Ericsson-LG iPECS EMG80 phone system also offers additional applications for customers with mobile office workers:
Is an application for Android, Apple iOS smartphones & your desktop computer that connects you to your phone system where ever you are.
You simply have an app on your mobile or desktop that allows users to not only connect to the eMG80 phone system but also use much of the system's functionality like a desk phone whether you're in or out of the office - anywhere you get 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
Your staff can now be anywhere and still be seamlessly connected to the office LG eMG80 phone system. This is where overall phone technology is heading. It's redefining the way many offices work and productivity and efficiency for many customers have gone through the roof. No more emailed messages, missed calls or ineffective communication with customers or other staff.
The iPECS UCS (Unified Communications System), also boosting the productivity of of our customers by allowing them to work anywhere in the world Your communications will be streamlined with features such as visual voicemail, instant messaging, video conferencing, collaboration whiteboard and so much more.
Can I expand the LG eMG80?
The eMG 80 PBX can expand up to 48 users as well as linking multiple business sites and/or multiple remote workers.Never have we seen a system at this price point that offers such a degree of expandability and flexibility.
What Handsets Work With The Ericsson-LG iPECS eMG80
The LG EMG80 offers it's own proprietary digital handsets as well as working with EVERY other handset (IP or Digital) in the Ericsson LG range. Here is a list of the handsets that work with the eMG80:
Ericsson-LG LIP-9000 Series
- Ericsson LG LIP-9071 Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9040C Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9040 Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9030 Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9020 Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9010 Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9008G Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9008 Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LIP-9002 Phone Handset
Ericsson-LG LDP-9000 Series
- Ericsson LG LDP-9240D Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LDP-9224DF Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LDP-9224D Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG LDP-9208D Phone Handset
Ericsson-LG Wireless Handsets
- Ericsson LG GDC-800H Wireless Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG GDC-500H/480H Wireless Phone Handset
- Ericsson LG WIT-400HE Wireless Phone Handset
What features do you get with the LG iPECS eMG80?
As we have previously mentioned, the LG iPECS eMG80 is packed full of features. Additionally, apart from the diverse array of standard features you also get access to all the advanced applications and feature sets for larger companies.
Standard features of the eMG80 phone system include:
- Voicemail to email
- Auto Attendant
- Day and night greetings
- Transfer, Conferencing, Speakerphone, Speed dials
- Music on hold interface
- Choice of LG handsets and much more!
Here are some of the more advanced apps also available for the Ericsson LG eMG80 phone system:
LG iPECS UCS Application
- A powerful multimedia collaboration and productivity enhancing tool
- Real-time presence information displaying user status at a glance
- Selecting the best communications method based on the user presence information; via voice, E-mail, Instant Messaging or video
- Multi-party video conferencing among up to 6 users
- 1:1 video call on mobile phone
- Mobile (iOS & Android) UC enabled including:
- Phone book / call log / paging
- 3way conference call
- SMS/broadcast message sending and receiving
- One-touch blind/consult transfer
LG iPECS Attendant Console for receptionists
A brilliant application for busy receptionists as everything they need is now at the click of a mouse. Answering, transferring and staff visibility is infinitely easier than using a normal phone. If you have a hotel it also includes hospitality features if required.
- Operating without an external phone
- Call recording / Call statistics / Call history
- Check in/out, wake up call, room status, room cut off
LG iPECS CCS
A contact center solution with everything from call reports to a call recording and monitoring solution tightly integrated with iPECS call platforms and contact centres. Now you can listen to your staff calls for training and posterity.
- In-Depth call reporting, including wait times, numbers of called answered and more
- Centralised or distributed call recording
- Encryption enabled call recording
- Multi party conference call recording up to 13 party access
While these more advanced applications may not be applicable to many SME customers it's great to know just how advanced this system is. And the best news is you only pay for the features you need anyway. So, if your business requirements change your phone system doesn't have to.