PABX Telephone Technician
- Avaya, Aria/iPecs experienced
- IT + Networking Skills
- St Kilda Road location
- Great team environment
Seeking an experienced PABX Telephone Technician to join a team offering a fresh approach to Telecommunications.
We are a company offering a fresh approach to telecommunications, creating and packaging the best deals we possibly can for our clients. We offer genuine customer service, backed up by our knowledgeable, Australian based customer service and support team. Our business owners are entrepreneurs, who are actively involved in the business driving this unique approach to business to business telecommunications.
We are currently seeking a customer focussed PABX Telephone Technician to join our hard-working team. Based in St Kilda, we offer car parking and access to great local amenities.
The suitable candidate will have experience with either Avaya or Aria/Ipecs telephone systems, and will spend approximately 50% of their time in the office, and 20% in a client facing environment installing and maintaining telephone systems. The role is responsible for the complete installation of a phone system, as well as service request jobs. An ability to offer exceptional client support is of utmost importance. On a day to day basis, you will be interacting between the service and sales departments, ensuring that all client requirements are filled to our exacting standards.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning, prioritizing & communicating all scheduled jobs
- Attending to installation & service project requests
- Adhering to the Service Technician Process regarding client contact
- Communicating with the service department regarding arrivals and departures from site
- Complying with the scope of works, documenting variations, deviations and changes & recording and communicating changes to the service department using appropriate documentation
- Ensuring sign off forms are completed in full and forwarded to the service department
The key requirements of the role include:
- Must have Aria/Ipecs and Avaya experience
- Extensive experienced Installing and fault finding VOIP Trunk implementations
- Experience on a support desk with strong over the phone diagnostics skills
- Sound IT network understanding
- Customer facing experience for training and demonstrations
- Excellent organizational, communication & customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within set time frames
If you are a qualified and experienced Phone Technician, and have the necessary requirements for this role, please forward your resume using the link below. A cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role will be highly regarded.
You must be an Australian Citizen, or legally entitled to work in Australia to apply.