Senior Sales Consultant Telecommunications
- This is NOT cold call sales
- This is a warm Inbound Sales environment
- Dynamic Industry
- National Leader
- Career Opportunity
- Fast-paced environment
- St Kilda Road location
Infiniti Telecommunications is an Australian owned and operated Telecommunications company providing customers with business-to-business telephone solutions. We are a national leader, supplying and installing the latest PABX phone systems and VoIP technology Australia wide. We offer our customers Australia’s best guarantees and we stand behind the large range of products we sell.
We are passionate about our service, products, and providing the very best solutions for our customers.
We have continued to grow and develop since our launch in 2001, and as a youthful dynamic company we are looking for an enthusiastic, ethical, and highly motivated Senior Sales Consultant to join our successful and growing Melbourne division to help service our National clients.
Some Key take-outs about us and our people:
- Like to help customers
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your intelligence, attitude and cultural fit than your experience
- Do not tolerate office politics or negativity
- Offer industry-leading customer guarantees
- Nurture, train, and support our team
Being a team player is essential and you will need to possess:
- Active listening skills (If you practice this already, ‘you will get it’)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills and phone manner
- Previous sales experience, with a solid history of results.
- Industry experience preferred, but not essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy and competent in the MS Office suite & Google Apps
- Commitment to learn and develop
Most importantly, you will need to have the self-drive to be on the front line sales force to negotiate and close sales on a daily basis. Again, we need to stress, this is NOT cold call sales, as the role is primarily servicing inbound ‘warm’ opportunities with diligent follow up – The focus is on customer service and satisfaction. Your days will be filled with inbound sales, account management, preparation of quotes and proposals and completing sales presentations to potential clients face to face, but predominately, over the phone to our national client base.
The office is modern, spacious and the atmosphere upbeat and friendly; with off street parking provided.
You must be an Australian Citizen, or permanent resident to apply.